Don't forget to add a comment...

Click on the 'comments' under each entry to leave a comment. Think of comments like class participation... I love to hear from you.

ALSO, "Follow" my blog on the lower right.

Note: Posts from the road are often typed on my One Laptop Per Child XO computer. Typing and editing are slow and laborious so some errors go unchecked or ignored. Live with it.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

HippoCampus

Here's a site that may work for secondary teachers... I've heard good reviews and there is not much advertising. In addition to math these subjects are covered:
Algebra
Algebra (Spanish)
American Government
Biology
Calculus
Calculus (Spanish)
Environmental Science
Physics
Psychology
Religion
Statistics
US History

I can imagine the 'Algebra in Spanish' as an interesting site for Spanish teachers.

Could be a link from your web site.

HippoCampus Algebra - Algebra IA - Homework Help

1 comment:

  1. This site seems to be very useful. I am definitely going to link it for my students to use and hope that they also put our new textbook up on their site in the future.

    ReplyDelete