Don't forget to add a comment...

Click on the 'comments' under each entry to leave a comment. Think of comments like class participation... I love to hear from you.

ALSO, "Follow" my blog on the lower right.

Note: Posts from the road are often typed on my One Laptop Per Child XO computer. Typing and editing are slow and laborious so some errors go unchecked or ignored. Live with it.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Step Back From the Baggage Claim

I refer to this book in the presentation that introduces Project #3 in Google Docs. I encourage you to visit Jason's site and at least view the video there. For Project #3 I've taken liberties with his metaphor but the message is similar: too often we are so occupied with our own immediate tasks that we fail to see solutions that could make our work both easier and more productive.

Step Back From the Baggage Claim, Jason Barger, motivational speaker, inspirational speaker, business speaker, speeches, Travel Gracefully, columbus, ohio, Airport book, self-help, self help, motivational consultant, inspirational consultant, motivational consulting, inspirational consulting, Life Lessons

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be flying soon and I plan on looking for this book at the airport. He is a very powerful speaker with a nice message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a few entries on his blog and he seems like an interesting person, with a refreshing look on life - particularly the moment he shared with his son. He is someone who challenges others to look at life in a different way, which is important to everyday life and education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just returned yesterday from a trip to New Orleans. I looked for this book in four different airports and could not find it! However, when claiming my bags I did step back :)

    ReplyDelete