Don't forget to add a comment...

Click on the 'comments' under each entry to leave a comment. Think of comments like class participation... I love to hear from you.

ALSO, "Follow" my blog on the lower right.

Note: Posts from the road are often typed on my One Laptop Per Child XO computer. Typing and editing are slow and laborious so some errors go unchecked or ignored. Live with it.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

iCue > Welcome!

Another site from my source in Lakota SD (she passed on the HippoCampus site, too). This is also for secondary teachers. Video quizes on current events. Should work well on SmartBoards. Who can resist Tiki Barber at the end of the intro?

iCue > Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. great site, I hope they continue to add math links, but I am interested in putting in the Olympic activity into my classes next year. Also, I watched the piece on the new developing ways to do math and specifically multiplying and dividing. I for one cannot stand the "math lite" movement and it really is taking the understanding of material out of math. Also, I wish they would have went further in the piece to talk about what the methods actually were.

    ReplyDelete