Don't forget to add a comment...

Click on the 'comments' under each entry to leave a comment. Think of comments like class participation... I love to hear from you.

ALSO, "Follow" my blog on the lower right.

Note: Posts from the road are often typed on my One Laptop Per Child XO computer. Typing and editing are slow and laborious so some errors go unchecked or ignored. Live with it.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution! | Video on TED.com

Most of you have heard Sir Ken Robinson's 2006 TED talk on education and creativity. Here's his latest. I don't know how it will come about but his vision of personalized education is certainly one to which I subscribe. Perhaps technology and a new generation of educators (you all) will bring it about.

Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution! | Video on TED.com

4 comments:

  1. I love watching Ken Robinson speak. I always feel motivated and ready to jump into action when I hear him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this video! I posted it on my blog and on fb. A lot of the other teachers who are my fb friends commented on how they liked it as well! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only hope that in the near future I am so fortunate to speak in such a way that you all are commenting about my "incredible teaching abilities."

    I hope to begin traveling the country within the next 2-3 years, speaking about education, instruction, and life in general. Maybe you can post my future video clips on here! Whoooo!

    ReplyDelete