Don't forget to add a comment...

Click on the 'comments' under each entry to leave a comment. Think of comments like class participation... I love to hear from you.

ALSO, "Follow" my blog on the lower right.

Note: Posts from the road are often typed on my One Laptop Per Child XO computer. Typing and editing are slow and laborious so some errors go unchecked or ignored. Live with it.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Internet4Classrooms - Helping Students, Teachers and Parents Use the Internet Effectively

Christine Allen posted a link to this site on her Blog... I took a quick look and found it very useful for a wide variety of teachers. Take a look and let Christine know what you think(callen43@wowway.com).

Internet4Classrooms - Helping Students, Teachers and Parents Use the Internet Effectively

5 comments:

  1. I went through quite a bit of this site looking at it assessment and high school sections. Overall, it's a good site that provides many tools and links to multiple forms of information and also classes at all levels. It was great to see the division of the work all the way up to Calculus which is very rare. I plan to link the high school section and assessment section to my website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this site was very helpful. I found a lot of good ideas and bookmarked this site so I can go back to it this summer for ideas for next year. Good interactive lessons that I might find useful in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this site. The fifth grade decimal games would be very useful and entertaining for my students ("Death to Decimals" and "Decimal Darts" to name a few). Thanks for the post Dr. Heigle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the 3rd grade math links better than the reading links. I also bookmarked it for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments about our site. We try very hard to find resources for all subjects, so if you need something - be sure to write us. Our email is on the bottom of each page on the site. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete